Friday, May 21, 2010

I Finally Did It

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing" - Helen Keller


I did go on my "mini-retirement". My choice was for a mini-retirement was to travel. I traveled to Asia. Philippines, Hong Kong (2x), South Korea, Macau, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia. I spent most of my time in the Philippines and went all over - north to south.


It changed my life! I was gone for almost 2 years and it was a fucking blast! How can I describe it? I can't. Trying to do so would be a waste. You have to experience the "adventures" of travelling for yourself. You know how you cannot tell someone who never had money that money cannot buy them happiness, well it the same thing. Did I mention, I am not good at analogies? Well you get the point! Getting out there, meeting people, doing things, experiencing new things! I won't go through all the gory details - ill reserve that for another time.


For 2 years, I knew what it felt like to be alive. More importantly, I now know what I want. Now I have to figure out how to get what I want. Fuck! Figuring out how to get what you want is much of a bitch if not more than knowing what you want! So after all that, I am back to finding my muse! WTF? I did learn however, that by moving, creating action, I was able to figure out what I wanted. Maybe, I can apply the same in finding my muse! Just do it! Move, hence this blog. I don't even know if anyone will read this or how its going to make me money but its a move! I am creating action. Who knows, it might just lead me to my muse!




No comments:

Post a Comment