Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can't get over the Bears loss...

Its Wednesday and I am still thinking about that Bears loss to the Packers. I can't believe Jay Cutler is getting all this heat that he quit during the game. He doesn't seem to care though that people are tearing him a new one and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Personally I find that hard to believe that he quit last Sunday. He had all the opportunities to quit early in the season when he was getting killed by defenses. That offensive line was a revolving door with a door man guiding you to the quarterback! I remember during the Dallas game when he was taking hit after hit and I was thinking to myself that they have to bring him back in a casket! He stayed in there. Then that Giants game happened and they finished the job that the Cowboys started.

There should be no question about the guy's toughness but he played a terrible game Sunday. He missed Hester a couple of times and he missed him wide.. Hester was open too.. woulda coulda been a touch down... I really thought the Bears would win this game - the stars were lined up for it all season and typical Bears, they found a way to screw it up.. much like my beloved Cubs.. love em anyways...

Bears got out coached plain and simple from the very start. Won the toss but deferred.. you had the crowd going wild and then Rodgers just shut them down.. can't take nothing away from the guy but the defense shut him down after the 1st half. He had a terrible qb rating.. i think it was in the 50's and he was averaging in the 120s! What bugged me the most was towards the end when the Bears were rolling calling a time out in 3rd down. It wasn't the timeout that bugged me but the play that was called after the timeout! I mean what the fuck was that? Then you don't call a timeout on 4th down...

It stings a bit.. I was so looking forward to this game as I may never see a Bears Packers for the NFC championship and this one sucks... man I can't believe I can't get over the Bears! Go BEARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment