Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011

I always thought that weathermen and women tend to exaggerate when it comes to inclement weather but they weren't fucking around yesterday! This is the most snow I have ever seen in my entire life! This one's gotta be in the record books!

My garage is buried in snow! I mean literally buried in snow! The snow was so high you couldn't even see the door knob! The alley is buried in about waist deep in snow. Good luck getting that plowed. Unfuckingbelievable!

I can't get to work even if I wanted to - not that I wanted to anyway snow or no snow but I am just saying. I feel bad for postal workers. How the fuck are they going to deliver the mail? You can't even get out of your house!

Oh well! Fuck it... just another winter in Chicago..

No comments:

Post a Comment