Thursday, March 24, 2011

Haven't Posted In A While

Title says it all. It's been over a month since my last post. My quest for my muse is still on-going. I have not stopped nor have any intentions of ever stopping. I actually think that when I find one, I will start looking of another one. I have been busy and that's good. I should be writing about it but I have not and that's all on me. I do have a couple of projects that I am working on which I don't know will lead to my muse but I won't know unless I try.

I think that's the whole point. We won't know unless we try. It would seem like a tremendous amount of wasted effort if it doesn't work though and I think that's where the fear comes in.

I have been gathering analytics data on my niche websites as well as other projects and have been tweaking them then testing then tweaking some more and I am starting to learn. I have had some success but more failures but I am learning tremendously so I guess its about even.

One of the things I learned was this is not going to be easy. I thought at first that it would be but its not that hard either. I just have to move but move with a purpose. Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income said it best - there is a difference in working on something and working towards something. Thinking is good  action is better and deliberate action is the best.

Anyway just a few things I always keep in mind nowadays
  1. Inertia
  2. Momentum
  3. Consistent Tracking.
These three items is what I think will guide me to finding my muse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment