Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Holy crap haven't been here in a while!!

Its's been a while since I posted and since I am not doing anything right now, why not post a blog. Well a lot of things have happened - some good some bad - ces't la vie as the french would say.

Haven't quite found my muse quite yet nor my bliss but I think I may have found my passion or at least one of my passions. Problem is I don't know just yet how to turn it into a muse! No worries though, I figured just keep on keeping on!

In the meantime, I recruited 2 of my friends to start a project. The idea is simple - to find decent places to eat on a budget of $100 for all 3 and it will include breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and snacks! No real plans though - were just making this shit up as we go along.

I am not quite sure how successful we will be but getting to spend some time friends and have a few laughs will make it worthwhile. On the plus side, we get to explore places around town we would never had a chance of going. Ill post here the places we go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment