Saturday, September 7, 2013

What's wrong with the Levi's 501 Jeans?

Profit not Quality never goes out of style..


I guess its the profit is more in style these days!

I don't really like shopping for clothes, I find a brand I like and comfortable and tend to stick with it. Levi's was always the brand to go to. I never had to try them on - I just bought my size and it was perfect fit every time!  So I was out with the wife one day and saw Levi's 501 jeans on sale. I got so excited that I bought 2 pairs of Levi's 501 jeans - didn't even try them on as I never had when buying Levi's so I didn't expect this one to be different. 


My wife washed it and I was excited to wear them - I noticed something different with the fabric. It looks great but it feels different. It seems to be a little "thin". Levi's 501 jeans were always very comfortable to wear but I was finding this one a bit uncomfortable. So I tried the second pair, it's worse - it doesn't fit very well and its the same fucking size jeans!! 

I started thinking that this was all in my head and that I just needed to "break them in". So a few weeks passed and nothing has changed and its gotten me really irked. What the fuck?? Am I too old for a pair of 501's now? Was it just me? Is it all it my head - I mean it's Levi's 501 jeans its over 100 years old! Every pair I bought in the past was perfect!

I did a little googling and to my surprise, it was not just me! People all over are complaining about this iconic product! The symbol of quality - "Quality never goes out of sytle" my ass!! Other people have the same complaints as me! Here's the reviews from amazon http://goo.gl/gOaUXJ

"Not as good as it used to be", "Levi's has gone downhill", "Worst pair of jeans ever bought" - I mean the list goes on and on - and its not just amazon reviews -it's reviews from Levi's very own website as well http://goo.gl/eWzBAS

And to make things worse, on of the belt loops break - not even a month wearing it. Fucking assholes! Way to ruin an american classic! Now I have to find another brand of Jeans!




1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and get $$$ for every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete